Course Rescheduling Policy
In case MICS reschedules the training event, the options available to the delegate are:
- The delegate would have the privilege of rescheduling and attending a class in future at his/her convenience on any date of scheduled training within 6 months.
- The delegate, if wishes to, can send his/her replacement. However, this should be intimated to MICS at least 3 days ahead of the event date.
- Whereas, if for some unforeseen reasons, a delegate wishes to reschedule his/her registration to a future date, a rescheduling fee will be chargeable.
- If the request of rescheduling is received within 72 hours of the start for online training or within 5 days of the start of the offline training, 5% of registration fee will be charged.
- Please note that rescheduling will be subject to availability of seats for all types of training we offer.
- If the request of rescheduling is received within 72 hours or less for online and 5 days or less for offline, no refund request will be entertained. However a delegate can opt for replacement policy.
Course Refund Policy
- Delegate has to raise refund request within 7 days of commencement of the first session. Any refund request beyond 7 days of commencement of course will not be accepted and no refund will be provided.
- If the delegate doesn’t turn up on the given schedule then no refund will be provided.
Course Money back Policy
- We offer two day money back guarantee on all courses on valid reason of cancellations only.
- The refund should be claimed within 2 days of registration.
- Money Back Policy stands null in following scenarios:
- Any content or course material is downloaded from MICS (Magna Infotech Career Services) or its vendor’s learning management system.
- If more than 1 class recordings are watched / attended from learning management system.
- It will be MICS sole discretion to suspend or terminate Delegate account and refuse or restrict any and all current or future use of company products, without any liability.
- Company reserves the absolute rights to revise these terms without prior notice other than by posting revised terms on the website.
- Post 2 days, as per refund policy, further EMIs will not be cancelled.
- To request a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All refunds will be processed within 20 working days of receipt of the refund request
- No refund will be provided on customised courses.